Jeg Glemt Min Nogle!
After school yeterday I took the bus to the Helsingør Station, and a train from Helsingør Station to Ålsgårde station like everyday. Usually when I get home my host parents are there and we have tea. Today I came home and they weren't there. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but today happened to be the one day I forgot my key. I tried to find another door, or a window I could climb through, but there was nothing. I finally had to go to the neighbors house because I was freezing. That turned out to be good though, for while I was there I asked them if they had a scanner I could borrow. And guess what? They did. So, some time this week I am going to go over there and scan my pictures. I promise a photo update within two weeks.
After school yeterday I took the bus to the Helsingør Station, and a train from Helsingør Station to Ålsgårde station like everyday. Usually when I get home my host parents are there and we have tea. Today I came home and they weren't there. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but today happened to be the one day I forgot my key. I tried to find another door, or a window I could climb through, but there was nothing. I finally had to go to the neighbors house because I was freezing. That turned out to be good though, for while I was there I asked them if they had a scanner I could borrow. And guess what? They did. So, some time this week I am going to go over there and scan my pictures. I promise a photo update within two weeks.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start