Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!
This morning I woke up to three inches of snow. This gave me the opportunity to wear my new rubbers that my mother sent me. They worked fantasticly. The snow was mushy and wet and I was able to walk through all of it without worrying about my feet freezing when I got to school. It was excellent.
Speaking of things my mother sent me. I received 1/2 of my Christmas present on Friday. My family sent my Christmas gifts in two boxes, and I received one of them on Friday. I'm hoping the other one will come today. I received some well needed socks. My supplies have been needing reinforcements for awhile. I also got a collectors addition of the first five Simon and Garfunkle albums, and the newest Ben Harper album. The cd's are excellent.
I got some needed alone time on Sunday when my host parents went to church and then to a birthday party. I got to spend almost the entire day doing whatever I wanted without having to tell someone "I'm fine," or "It's okay," or "I'm not hungry." It was really nice.
This morning I woke up to three inches of snow. This gave me the opportunity to wear my new rubbers that my mother sent me. They worked fantasticly. The snow was mushy and wet and I was able to walk through all of it without worrying about my feet freezing when I got to school. It was excellent.
Speaking of things my mother sent me. I received 1/2 of my Christmas present on Friday. My family sent my Christmas gifts in two boxes, and I received one of them on Friday. I'm hoping the other one will come today. I received some well needed socks. My supplies have been needing reinforcements for awhile. I also got a collectors addition of the first five Simon and Garfunkle albums, and the newest Ben Harper album. The cd's are excellent.
I got some needed alone time on Sunday when my host parents went to church and then to a birthday party. I got to spend almost the entire day doing whatever I wanted without having to tell someone "I'm fine," or "It's okay," or "I'm not hungry." It was really nice.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start