fredag, januar 30, 2004

Snow Storm
Yesterday when I left home in the morning it was snowing. Big huge wet snow flakes. The ground had just a light cover of snow. By the time I got to the train station my head was a gigantic snow ball. Once I got to school I went straight to gym class. When I finished gym class and went back outside there was a good three inches of snow on the ground. Luckily I was wearing the rubbers my mother had sent in a package the previous day. The snow just kept on coming and everything was covered. I finished school early, at 12 in the afternoon and got to go home and sit in a blanket. It was excellent. The Danes, although very accustom to cold weather, seem to not know how to handle snow. The roads were a mess. No one knows how to drive, and all of the kids keep on throwing snow balls, and playing in the snow as if it's their first time ever seeing it. It's quite amusing.

Like I said above I got a package from my mom. It was the second half of my Christmas present. The half that had gone missing. It finally arrived, and on Wednesday I had Christmas. It was fantastic. There was a stocking, little debbies, cookie cutters, a jacket, pancake mix, stuffing mix, macaroni and cheese, candy canes, lots of candy, cheese-it's, local newspapers, and two gigantic books to study for the SAT and ACT. I love mail. It makes you feel so special. The package was huge and receiving it made my week. I also received a letter from Joo Ree(a friend of mine in Hong Kong attending school), yesterday. That was also very exciting and probably would have made my week if it weren't for the package I received from my mom.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start