tirsdag, januar 06, 2004

Chocolate Chip Cookies
During Christmas break I baked chocolate chip cookies. For those of you who know me well, I don't have the best tract record with cooking. I took my time and read the directions carefully though, and I think I pulled them off. They weren't flat, and yet still were a little crunchy and tasted awesome. Yesterday I packed them all up and brought them to school to share with the Danes. For most of them it was the first time they had ever had a real chocolate chip cookie(the German grocery store by the school sells chocolate chip cookies.) I even had quite a few people ask me what they were. I didn't think that was the best response to get, but after they tried them they were satisfied. I give myself a gold star for cooking!

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start