onsdag, oktober 15, 2003

Do you ever get that sureal felling like you can’t believe the life you are living is actually yours? I’v been getting that a lot lately. Today while biking into town(still in Rørving) and listening to the mixed cd Emma gave me as a going away present, I was wondering how in the heck I got here. Never in my life would I have imagined myself doing the things I’ve been doing here. It’s unbelievable. I’m wearing a wool sweater, and scarf, riding a bike with a basket. My destination is the library and bakery. I feel like I’m in the movies, but no one is taping. I’m having a great time. Having a break from school is awesome, in the morning we have breakfast around 10:30, then I usually go for a walk or bike ride to the beach or town. After I get back it’s about time for lunch. Once lunch is finished I take a nap until dinner. It’s the life.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start