Jacko is back
Okay, I just heard about this Michael Jackson thing. I'm not exactly sure what to think of the entire situation, but I understand why he surrendered now. He didn't want them to catch him without all of his make up and his favorite wig on. Goodness he doesn't look natural. I was the biggest Michael Jackson fan as a child. My parents could attest to this, I used to dance around nude to the BAD album. At one time I had a Michael Jackson birthday party, but he just over all creeps me out now. Whether he is guilty or not he's now just a scary old man. Not the King of Pop he once was. . .
Check out his eye brows! And the lips, and jaw line. . . . It just makes me say, wow.
Okay, I just heard about this Michael Jackson thing. I'm not exactly sure what to think of the entire situation, but I understand why he surrendered now. He didn't want them to catch him without all of his make up and his favorite wig on. Goodness he doesn't look natural. I was the biggest Michael Jackson fan as a child. My parents could attest to this, I used to dance around nude to the BAD album. At one time I had a Michael Jackson birthday party, but he just over all creeps me out now. Whether he is guilty or not he's now just a scary old man. Not the King of Pop he once was. . .
Check out his eye brows! And the lips, and jaw line. . . . It just makes me say, wow.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start