tirsdag, august 05, 2003

vand flaske = Water Bottle

Tuesday I started the morning out with Gym. Ew. Organized P.E. in another country. It didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would be. First the teacher suggested we run down to the ocean and take a swim, then run back. That would have been fun, but not enough people had suits. So, we played one of those PE games that the teachers make up. And then changed back with 45 minutes of class left. After PE was math. Math is the class where the teacher decided to not even give me a book for the first week. So I just doodled on my paper until it was time for us to excuse ourselves to go on the 'field trip.' Our home room teacher scheduled a field trip for us(2X.) We took the train to a small town and went to the Queens summer house. There were the most unbelievably beautiful gardens. We just looked around for the afternoon and then went to the water and played around before catching the train home for the evening.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start