mandag, september 22, 2003

Sunday was a very uneventful day for me. My entire system was tired, so I just slept and watched tv. This morning it was back to the normal routine. 1st period today I had music. We were informed at that time that our free period(3rd) would also be another music class, for we are helping the music level A class with a song. 2nd period the teacher never showed up. We were later informed that he had forgotten about our class, but that was okay with us, for we were given it as a free period. 4th period was physics. We did a couple experiments showing sound waves. It was pretty interesting. After school I attended a soccer game of a couple of my friends. They are really good. The won the game 6-0. Well, that's about all for now.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start