lørdag, september 20, 2003

I am alive! Less than 36 hours and 130km after I left home I arrived back and in one piece. I'll take you through my trip bit by bit.

Friday, 19th September
9:30am Bike to the ferrie
10-11 Wait for everyone to arrive
11:00am Ferrie from Helsingør, Denmark to Helsingbor, Sweden
11:30am Ferrie docks
12-1ish Lost biking around Helsingbor, Sweden. Extra 10km.
1-7pm Bike up hill to destination camp
7:00pm Set up tents
8:00pm Cook and eat dinner
9:00pm Crash

Saturday, 20th September
8:00am Wake up
8-9 Eat breakfast
9-12 Hike
12-1 Pack up
1-5 Bike home
5:00pm Ferrie from Helsingbor to Helsingør
5:30pm Bike Home

We ended up biking somewhere around 130km total. In the time in which we were lost we biked an extra 10km. It was a difficult but fun trip. I highly enjoyed myself. There was a night run on Friday night, but I had gone to bed early enough that I missed it. No loss though that hike the next day was quite enough for me on top of all the biking. Currently every muscle in my body aches. I can barely walk up or down the stairs. All in all it was a wonderful experience, lots of fun, but I'm glad that I'm home.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start