søndag, august 03, 2003

God Morgen! On Friday I met with the headmaster. He was an intimidating guy. I am in the math line in class 2X. Their are two lines, english and math. Then the classes are labeled. The english gets ABC, and math XYZ. Then the number represents what year I am in Gymnasium. Kasper got out his year book from last year and the 2X class looks nice enough, well see. I'm also taking spanish and music. But, the music class doesn't seem anything like I've done before, so we'll check it out. After we got back from my meeting with the headmaster I got on a train to Copenhagen and hung out their in the afternoon. I wandered the streets and shops and found my way back to the station at the end of the day.

I finished the Great Gatsby and started The Talented Mr Ripley by Patricia Highsmith. I then finished that yesterday. I'm not sure what I thought of either of them. The Great Gatsby was okay. The Talented Mr Ripley gave me mixed feelings. I didn't want to set it down but at the same time Tom Ripley completely freaked me out and I didn't really want to read about him much more. I'll have to rent the movie sometime.

This morning I'm going to church in Copenhagen. I found an Episcopal church and the services are in English. It starts at 10:30 so I'll need to catch the train at about 9:30. I guess that's all for now. Oh, and today is Kasper's 19th birthday so we're doing something for that this evening. Love and miss you.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start