Hey All! Sorry it's been awhile. I was planning on writing last night, but we were having internet troubles and I couldn't get on. Right now I am going to explain the school situation real quick. Here's the deal I am going to attend Gymasium(High School) in Helsingør. That starts on Monday. Then after one week of that I will start going to a language school in Copenhagen with some other local area exchange students. So, I will stop Gymnasium for two weeks and go to Copenhagen everyday. After two weeks at language school I will go back to Gymasium and only go to language school twice a week at 3:00. So, that's what I'll be doing for the next while or so.
Yesterday I got my train pass. It's very cool it has my picture on it and whenever the little people on the train walk by I just flip open the little book thing it's in and they smile and walk past. Yesterday I went to Copenhagen with Vibeke. She showed me where language school would be and than we found the Episcopal church. It's just a few blocks from language school.
Today I have a meeting with the headmaster of Gymnsium. I think we're going to figure out my class schedule and things. Other than that I've just been going to the beach everyday and hanging out. Nothing to interesting. Love and miss you!
Yesterday I got my train pass. It's very cool it has my picture on it and whenever the little people on the train walk by I just flip open the little book thing it's in and they smile and walk past. Yesterday I went to Copenhagen with Vibeke. She showed me where language school would be and than we found the Episcopal church. It's just a few blocks from language school.
Today I have a meeting with the headmaster of Gymnsium. I think we're going to figure out my class schedule and things. Other than that I've just been going to the beach everyday and hanging out. Nothing to interesting. Love and miss you!

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start