tirsdag, juli 29, 2003

Good Evening! How are you? I'm doing well. Things are calming down around here and with Kasper and Camilla both gone it's been a little boring. But, I've still managed to have a good time. This morning Vibeke and Caroline and I went into town. We first went to the library where I checked out some books. They have a good selection of books in English. I'm reading the Great Gatsby right now. Then we went downtown where we got Caroline's ears piereced for the first time. She was amazingly strong. She didn't even flintch. We had some ice cream after that and headed home. After lunch we decided to all go to the beach. This was the first time I went to the beach during the day and it was packed! There were people all over. Women without tops, men in spedos, and any child under the age of eight was completely nude. And women of all sizes and ages were wearing bicinis(sp?) It was something different. Sometime later we went to a little shop on the water that sold fresh fish. We picked some up and came back to the house and cooked it on the grill. Very tatsty. My day was pretty uneventful. We'll I guess that's all. TTFN

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start