Hey Everyone! Yesterday I took the train to Copenhagen and walked to the Episcopal church. It was full. I think I counted somewhere around 90 people. Mostly from England and some african country(I never had a chance to ask where.) The service was good. They don't use the Book of Common Prayer, but they still have the same basic prayers. After the service we had coffee hour in the court yard. And then I caught a train home. For Kasper's birthday he didn't want anyone to make a big deal about it, so no birthday song or candles. Andreas came over and we played some futbol and had steak, bread and salad for dinner. For desert we had a raspberry ice-cream cake that was very frozen and some delicious melon I had never had before. It was nice fun. After dinner Andreas, Kasper and I watched some weird Scottish film. I don't know what happened. I fell asleep before I could get the gist of the plot.
School starts today and I am sooooo nervous. I've never started a new school(I don't think you can count moving from one school to another with the same people from the last 10 years.) Kasper and I will ride our bikes to the school and then go to the assembly. That is where we will be given an speech and introduction to our teachers(all in Danish). After that we will break off into our classes. I'll tell you how it all goes. Have a good day!
School starts today and I am sooooo nervous. I've never started a new school(I don't think you can count moving from one school to another with the same people from the last 10 years.) Kasper and I will ride our bikes to the school and then go to the assembly. That is where we will be given an speech and introduction to our teachers(all in Danish). After that we will break off into our classes. I'll tell you how it all goes. Have a good day!

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start