fredag, juli 25, 2003

Hey All! Yesterday was great! In the morning we had class, and then in the afternoon our district conselors came and talked to us about rules and activities. In the evening one of the local rotary clubs through us a barbecue. It was held at a local farm. We went canoeing, I went down a zip line, and I learned some traditional Danish dances. It was quite enjoyable. Then they threw a 10 minute long, 4th of July style firework show from their back yard. It wasn't the largest fireworks I've seen but it was impressive, especially for someones back yard. We retired back to the camp at about 11. It was a fun day. Today is our last full day at the camp. We're having a party tonight. Tomorrow morning my first host family, will pick me up from here and we'll go 'home.' I'm very worried about trying to fit all of my things back into my luggage. I guess that's something I'll deal with tomorrow morning. TTFN

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start