Good morning! After a great nights sleep I have a lot to tell. First off, the plane ride. In Minneapolis Nick Honan met me for my lay over and we had a fun picnic in the airport. Then we I got on the plane I was seated next to three other rotary exchange students from the United States outbound for Denmark. That flight wasn't too bad, even though it was over eight hours. I was able to sleep for about five or six of thoughs hours at least. From Minneapolis we flew to Amsterdam, Netherlands, and then to Copenhagen, Denmark, where we were met by the rotary guy Arnie. At the airport we met a number of other students from around the world who were waiting for us to arrive. We jumped onto an amazing charter bus, easily the coolest charter I've ever seen and it took us to *Lyngby Landerugsskole.* There were more students waiting here when we arrived, more students came last night, and even more students will come today. Today they have planned for us to go to the beach in Roskilde(spelling?), and meet us with some former Rotary exchange students(Rotex.) We are also planning on seeing some sunken viking ships.
The accomidations are nice. It is kind of like dorm style. We each have our own rooms with a bed, desk, chair, and balcony, and then a bathroom and closet. The showers are really nice. They're the kind with the shower heads just sticking out of the wall in the bathroom, but the water temperature and pressure is awesome.
One of the students that met us at the airport was a Rotex student that had lived in Sioux Falls. I'm hoping I'll be able to meet some more students from Denmark(like Jacob) that have stayed in South Dakota while I'm at this Rotex thing.
Your postings are working. I've been able to see them all for those of you who have been wondering. Your love and support has been great. I love and miss you all. And I'll try to write again soon. TTFN
The accomidations are nice. It is kind of like dorm style. We each have our own rooms with a bed, desk, chair, and balcony, and then a bathroom and closet. The showers are really nice. They're the kind with the shower heads just sticking out of the wall in the bathroom, but the water temperature and pressure is awesome.
One of the students that met us at the airport was a Rotex student that had lived in Sioux Falls. I'm hoping I'll be able to meet some more students from Denmark(like Jacob) that have stayed in South Dakota while I'm at this Rotex thing.
Your postings are working. I've been able to see them all for those of you who have been wondering. Your love and support has been great. I love and miss you all. And I'll try to write again soon. TTFN

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start