lørdag, juni 19, 2004

Three Days
Last night I started to pack. Okay, I'm lying. Neysa started to pack for me. Neysa is the other American exchange student from Indiana that goes to my school. She came over and together we packed up as much as we could of my stuff. Jorge from Mexico came over to and the three of us hung out for a while and talked about how strange it is going home, and about all the things we've experienced and memories we've made in the past year. They both went home around midnight.

At 4:30am my alarm went off. I got up and ate breakfast. At 4:45am Jorge came to the door and we were off to the train station. By 5am we were on the train. This morning Daniella headed back to Ecuador. Her flight left at 7am, so by 6:30am we had said good-bye. From 6:30 - 8 we hung around the airport(there were quite a few exchange students) until Erika arrived. Erika lives on Jutland(the main land of Denmark) and flew from Århus to København, and from there headed back to Mexico. Not to long after she arrived Pat and Brandon from Canada showed up. We all said goodbye to Erika, Pat and Brandon as they headed back to their respective countries. I was on a train headed for home by 11:00. It was a crazy morning.

This afternoon I've devoted the rest of my time to finishing packing. I packed almost everything. I have two sets of clothing, and toiletries left. The great news is I was able to fit everything into my two suitcases. I will not be bringing along an extra box. Both of them are under 30kg. currently. As long as the scale is correct I'll have no problems heading home. It's exciting.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start