Euro Tour 2004
Friday morning bright and early I’ll be departing for my long awaited Euro Tour. 54 exchange students, 18 days, and 7 countries. The Rotary Exchange Students Denmark are split into three groups. The first group which is the mainland of Jutland departed for their trip on Monday. The second group, which is the islands of Fyn and Lolland, departed Wednesday. I’m with the third group that will depart Friday. I imagine I will have access to internet cafés along the way, and I plan on doing updates when I can, but just so you know here is where I will be during the trip.
May 21st: Depart from Copenhagen, Denmark bright and early, stay in Berlin, Germany
May 22nd: Sightseeing in Berlin. Brandenburger Tor, Kurfürstendam, Unter den Linden, Dedächtniss Kirche, and the Berlin wall
May 23rd: Prague, Czech Republic. Theresienstadt concentration camp.
May 24th: Prague, the Royal Palace, Hradchin, the Teyn Church, St Veits Chatederal and “The Golden Street” Zlata Ulica
May 25th: On to Vienna, Austria!
May 26th: Vienna. Schönbrunn palace
May 27th: Southern Austria to Lido di Jesolo, Italy
May 28th: A relaxing day on the beach at Lido di Jesolo.
May 29th: Venice, Marcus Square, Doge Palace, Bridge of the Sighs
May 30th: Verona to see Romeo and Juliet’s balcony, and onto the Riviera of Italy
May 31st: Monaco. Royal Palace
June 1st: Avignon, southern France
June 2nd – 4th: Paris, France! Triumphal Arch, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Sacre Coer, Concorde Square, Latin Quarter, Centre Pompidou, and more.
June 5th: Gent, Belgium. Canal Tour
June 6th: Brussels.
June 7th: Belgium via Hamburg to Denmark
This is what the schedule looks like now. Of course the sights we end up seeing will vary, but this is a rough draft of what the trip should look like.
Friday morning bright and early I’ll be departing for my long awaited Euro Tour. 54 exchange students, 18 days, and 7 countries. The Rotary Exchange Students Denmark are split into three groups. The first group which is the mainland of Jutland departed for their trip on Monday. The second group, which is the islands of Fyn and Lolland, departed Wednesday. I’m with the third group that will depart Friday. I imagine I will have access to internet cafés along the way, and I plan on doing updates when I can, but just so you know here is where I will be during the trip.
May 21st: Depart from Copenhagen, Denmark bright and early, stay in Berlin, Germany
May 22nd: Sightseeing in Berlin. Brandenburger Tor, Kurfürstendam, Unter den Linden, Dedächtniss Kirche, and the Berlin wall
May 23rd: Prague, Czech Republic. Theresienstadt concentration camp.
May 24th: Prague, the Royal Palace, Hradchin, the Teyn Church, St Veits Chatederal and “The Golden Street” Zlata Ulica
May 25th: On to Vienna, Austria!
May 26th: Vienna. Schönbrunn palace
May 27th: Southern Austria to Lido di Jesolo, Italy
May 28th: A relaxing day on the beach at Lido di Jesolo.
May 29th: Venice, Marcus Square, Doge Palace, Bridge of the Sighs
May 30th: Verona to see Romeo and Juliet’s balcony, and onto the Riviera of Italy
May 31st: Monaco. Royal Palace
June 1st: Avignon, southern France
June 2nd – 4th: Paris, France! Triumphal Arch, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Sacre Coer, Concorde Square, Latin Quarter, Centre Pompidou, and more.
June 5th: Gent, Belgium. Canal Tour
June 6th: Brussels.
June 7th: Belgium via Hamburg to Denmark
This is what the schedule looks like now. Of course the sights we end up seeing will vary, but this is a rough draft of what the trip should look like.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start