Folk Dancing
It's now under three weeks until I'll be going to Italy with my class. Because the trip is associated with school we've been doing a lot of things in our classes that have to do with Italy and Firenze. In Danish class we're reading books about the architecture of Firenze. In English we are working on letters and a movie to send to our Italian counterparts. And in geography we've been learning about the geography of Italy. Yesterday though we did an unexpected activity in Geography class. We learned a Danish folk dance. We are supposed to bring things about our culture(that being the Danish culture) to Italy to share with the Italian students. So, our geography teacher took us to the gym and taught us an old Danish dance. It was sort of a mix of square dancing, and something I would imagine to be a Greek wedding dance. We all had a good time and I look forward to showing it to the Italians.
The rest of my time is currently being taken up with packing. I have so much junk. It's hard enough just to find a way to move it to the next house nevertheless back to the US. It'll be an adventure.
It's now under three weeks until I'll be going to Italy with my class. Because the trip is associated with school we've been doing a lot of things in our classes that have to do with Italy and Firenze. In Danish class we're reading books about the architecture of Firenze. In English we are working on letters and a movie to send to our Italian counterparts. And in geography we've been learning about the geography of Italy. Yesterday though we did an unexpected activity in Geography class. We learned a Danish folk dance. We are supposed to bring things about our culture(that being the Danish culture) to Italy to share with the Italian students. So, our geography teacher took us to the gym and taught us an old Danish dance. It was sort of a mix of square dancing, and something I would imagine to be a Greek wedding dance. We all had a good time and I look forward to showing it to the Italians.
The rest of my time is currently being taken up with packing. I have so much junk. It's hard enough just to find a way to move it to the next house nevertheless back to the US. It'll be an adventure.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start