mandag, november 24, 2003

Today after gym(we're going swimming, yeah) I'm giving a presentation about my life in the states for a 7th grade class(my host brother, Daniel's class). Last week I did the presentation for a 9th grade class. That wasn't to bad. The understood almost everything. The 7th graders are on their 3rd year of speaking English, so they're a mixed class. Some students will probably be able to understand everything, while others almost nothing.

Right now it's 7:37am, and if you looked out the window you would think it was 1am. The darkness is really freaky. If I'm going to be away from home anytime after 4 in the afternoon I need to make sure I have my bike lights, or else worry about being run over, or worse getting a ticket from the police.

I have a bunch of more pictures developed, but I'm still working on trying to find a scanner so I can put them up. (Developing them on CD was costing to much) I'll keep on looking.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start