mandag, juli 14, 2003

Four Days! Oh goodness. . . Time has really been passing by fast. Today is my seventeenth birthday. Unlike most birthday's I've had before though today was different. I went to the bank to open an account with an ATM card, I went to the hospital got a shot and some blood drawn, and then spent the rest of my afternoon working on my presentation I'll be doing in Denmark. On the brighter side though I went out to dinner with just my parents. That was fun. I'll definitely be missing them while I'm away. I really hope I’m strong enough to go a full year without my parents.

Now, on to packing. Once again I'm battling the evil packing monster. I was at the point where I thought I was all done, and then I bought some pants, and I realized I hadn't packed this, that and the other thing, and the next thing I know is that I don't feel like I ever started packing.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start