Second Semester Scurry
So, the New Year has come and gone. Finals week was last week, and with it came hours of studying and chaos. But, now that we have started the semester thing have began to slow down, temporarily. I am now taking a bit of a lighter load. I no longer have a zero hour, so if I wish I can sleep in until 7am now.
Debate season has started. I kicked off the season nicely placing third in debate and first in congress. I had a lucky break though, the tournament was small and we had a nice block I congress. This weekend we are heading to Casper Kelly-Walsh to compete in one of the largest tournaments of the season. I don’t expect to fair as well there.
Well, I have to get. I wont wait a month before updating next time.
Debate season has started. I kicked off the season nicely placing third in debate and first in congress. I had a lucky break though, the tournament was small and we had a nice block I congress. This weekend we are heading to Casper Kelly-Walsh to compete in one of the largest tournaments of the season. I don’t expect to fair as well there.
Well, I have to get. I wont wait a month before updating next time.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start