KOTA Sucks!
KOTA is our local TV station. K-Sky one of the local radio stations is running a promotion. The first person to get K-Sky’s name on television wins four tickets to see REM. Today the TV station came to our school to interview teachers about the possibility of the four-day school week. During this class period I was in Pre-Calc, so we made signs that said K-Sky and waited until we saw the newscaster. As soon as I saw her I asked if we could put one of our signs in the background when she interviewed the teacher. She said no, but she would come back to our classroom and we could do the waving at the end of the program. I was ecstatic. She came to the class and we proudly (okay, maybe not proudly, but I’m willing to sacrifice my dignity for REM tickets) waved our fingers saying the station was #1. So, at 5:30pm I sat down to watch the news to make sure I was on. If I was on then I won tickets to see REM. But, of course the station didn’t play our clip. They played a clip of some little kids buying books. So, I didn’t win tickets to see REM. What a rip off!!!

1 kommentarer:
What a bummer, Jess! REM would be soooo awesome! Cant wait to see you in less than 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!! Love ya!
~Jennie
Send en kommentar
<< Start