Thanksgiving Phone Calls
Since I've been home I haven't been keeping in contact with my friends from last year very well. Yesterday I decided I would begin to work harder. I started by calling Bethany. Bethany is another American whom I became close with while I was in Denmark. Since it was Thanksgiving she was home with her family so I was able to talk with her. It was nice to catch up especially after five months.
Then I decided to call back to Denmark. Half of the exchange students I got to know during my time in Denmark are still there. They are the ones who arrived in January. On Thanksgiving district 1470, my old district, gathered all of the exchange students together for a dinner. So, I called up Kiwi and got to talk to Tav, Marcos, Renata, and Michael too. It was nice to catch up with them all. It's strange to think that they're still in Denmark having the time of their lives. It seems like a long time ago that I came home.
I also talked to Angela, another American. She's working on a video project documenting our trip through Europe. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.
I guess that's all I really had to say today. Here's a photo of Tav and Kiwi. I miss you all!
Then I decided to call back to Denmark. Half of the exchange students I got to know during my time in Denmark are still there. They are the ones who arrived in January. On Thanksgiving district 1470, my old district, gathered all of the exchange students together for a dinner. So, I called up Kiwi and got to talk to Tav, Marcos, Renata, and Michael too. It was nice to catch up with them all. It's strange to think that they're still in Denmark having the time of their lives. It seems like a long time ago that I came home.
I also talked to Angela, another American. She's working on a video project documenting our trip through Europe. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.
I guess that's all I really had to say today. Here's a photo of Tav and Kiwi. I miss you all!

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start