The Parade of Lights
Yesterday evening, I planned on spending a nice night alone at home. I was going to watch a movie and go to bed early. Well, just as I was about to throw on my sweatpants Emma called. My friend Emma, who was recently, crowed "Miss Congeniality" in the Snow Queen pageant. She was going to be in the Parade of Lights in Belle Fourche. So, I put on some warm clothes and called up a friend and we headed to Belle. On our way to Belle there was a trailer and a police car on the side of the road. It was a mess. Once we arrived in Belle we called Emma to see where she was going to be in the parade. She answered her phone, "I can't talk right now." I thought she just didn't want to talk on her phone with all of the Queens around her. I just informed her that we were in Belle and we're going to watch her in the parade. She said that there had been a problem. On the way to Belle their house of lights fell of their trailer and got run over by a car. So, they had to call the highway patrol to direct traffic. They were the people we saw on the side of the road. It was something straight out of National Lampoons Christmas. The house of lights fell off the trailer. . . I'm still cracking up. We stayed and watched the rest of the parade, even though Emma wasn’t in it. It was entertaining. My favorite part was the sheep that had lights tied around them. Far be it for us to have one parade that doesn’t include sheep.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start