Snoball, Senior Project and Constitutional Government
It has been a lot longer than I thought since my last post. Not much has changed lately. I've been fully occupied with school. Currently my big projects are my senior project and Constitutional Government.
Each senior in the high school is required to do a senior project. Basically, you can pick any topic that you can think of and you research it and interview people about it. Then you right a research paper, and do a presentation for your class and members of the community. I choose to do my project about the Peace Corps. Although it's been quite a bit of work, I've been having a good time. I've gotten to interview many people who were in the Peace Corps. Their experiences are really inspiring. The final draft of my paper is due on Wednesday, which brings me to Constitutional Government.
The We The People competition for Constitutional Government is on Tuesday. So, I've spent every free moment in the past two weeks with my group. We've studied, and discussed all topics imaginable, and Friday night we're having a sleep over to further bond.
Snoball was last week. It was a great time. My friends and I made boutonnieres from jolly ranchers for our dates. We ate at Pizza Hut. It was a lot of fun. Here is a photo that Kerrie's mom took.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Each senior in the high school is required to do a senior project. Basically, you can pick any topic that you can think of and you research it and interview people about it. Then you right a research paper, and do a presentation for your class and members of the community. I choose to do my project about the Peace Corps. Although it's been quite a bit of work, I've been having a good time. I've gotten to interview many people who were in the Peace Corps. Their experiences are really inspiring. The final draft of my paper is due on Wednesday, which brings me to Constitutional Government.
The We The People competition for Constitutional Government is on Tuesday. So, I've spent every free moment in the past two weeks with my group. We've studied, and discussed all topics imaginable, and Friday night we're having a sleep over to further bond.
Snoball was last week. It was a great time. My friends and I made boutonnieres from jolly ranchers for our dates. We ate at Pizza Hut. It was a lot of fun. Here is a photo that Kerrie's mom took.
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 kommentarer:
hey.. it's Marc... isn't it write not right ? :)
sound like allot of fun... Enjoy ;)
I'll e-mail you... bye
Wow, I didn't even catch that. You are correct it should be write, and not right. I feel really dumb now.
Send en kommentar
<< Start