Fire Drills
My school has a thing called "spartan time." Spartan time is, in essence, study hall. All freshman and sophomores are required to have this class. It is the last class of the day. Juniors and seniors can stick around and get help from teachers, if they want. Today during spartan time I was going to re-take my math test. But, when I arrived in the class the teacher informed us of a fire drill that would be taking place. Since I didn't want to get stuck at the school during a fire drill, I left, along with three of my friends. We went and got some ice cream and figured when we came back then the fire drill would be over and we could do the things that we need. Unfortunately, when we arrived at the school the principal was herding everyone out of the building, at least all of the juniors and seniors. He said we needed to leave because they were going to have a fire drill. This was frustrating because my three friends were supposed to have a choir rehearsal, and I was supposed to audition to be the MC for coronation. So, I'm currently sitting at my dad's office waiting for the fire drill to be over so I can go back to the school.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start