Summer Work
I'm working in Deadwood this summer at an old time photo shop. I am a costumer. I got the job after being referred by a friend who works as a photographer at the joint. My previous summer jobs have all included some sort of cleaning. This job, not so much. I am payed to pick out costumes for people. I help them get dressed, and un-dressed. I really enjoy it. All day long I talk with tourists. I ask them about themselves and where they're from. The work isn't difficult and I get a lot of hours. It isn't leaving me much time to do anything else, but I'm pulling 40 hours a week, so who cares? The one not-so-positive-thing about my job is the shifts I get. I usually work the 1-10. It's a nine hour shift that screws up you entire day. No one is up before noon, so you can't hang out with friends, and then afterwards when people are hanging out, I'm dead. Today I got off early, and was able to have dinner with my family, and hang out with friends, and tomorrow I have a day off. I look forward to doing laundry and preparing my Rotary presentation.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start