A Phone Call
Today was the fourth day of school. Already the homework is pilling upon us. My schedule is a little rough this semester. I'm taking English Writing, English Research, Chemistry, Physics, Pre-Calculus and Constitutional Government, along with a 7:15am Weight Lifting class every morning. Today after coming home from school I sat down at the kitchen table to do my homework. I'm determined to not fall behind in any of my classes in this, my final year of high school. After a bit I needed a break. My head was hurting from trying to comprehend the subject of a paper I was writing. Just then I received a phone call. I had been expecting a call from my mom and so when I answered I did the traditional, "Richey’s this is Jessica." That's when I heard the best thing on the line. "Umm. . hi is Jess there. . ." Right away I knew it was Pedro.
I haven't kept in very good contact with most of the exchange students since I left Denmark. Pedro, who was one of my closest friends, I hadn't spoken to at all since we left the country. Hearing the voice of a close friend on the other line was amazing. His call made my day. We spoke for maybe 10 min. We chatted and just caught up with eachother. Afterwards I went back to my studing, but was in a more pleasant mood. For that I thank Pedro.
Pedro, his smurf, and I at the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
I haven't kept in very good contact with most of the exchange students since I left Denmark. Pedro, who was one of my closest friends, I hadn't spoken to at all since we left the country. Hearing the voice of a close friend on the other line was amazing. His call made my day. We spoke for maybe 10 min. We chatted and just caught up with eachother. Afterwards I went back to my studing, but was in a more pleasant mood. For that I thank Pedro.
Pedro, his smurf, and I at the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start