English Papers and Transcripts
School has been kicking my butt lately. Last year I didn't work a ton at school, and now I'm doing hours of homework every night. It's not like I don't bring it on myself though. I'm highly involved in other activities, and they take up a lot of my time too. It's just, wouldn't it be nice if there wasn't the element of homework? In fact, instead of continuing to write. I'm going to now read my constitutional government.

2 kommentarer:
Jess!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's REnata From Brasil!!!! I discovered your site today at kiwis site!!!!
I just wanna thank you for every thing....
All the great time of the g2g and Euro-Tour!
Take care!
Kys FRa RE det savner dig...
Hej Renata!
Hvordan går det? Tak til skrive til mig. I hope everything is going well for your last months in Danmark. Treasure them, they're precious. Tell everyone "hej fra mig." Knus!
Jess
Send en kommentar
<< Start