I'm Off!
Last night I finished packing. I have a 3/4 full duffel bag and then my backpack that contains my camera and umbrella. I packed as light as possible only a coupe of pairs of pants, some t-shirts, and then one nice outfit for the theatre. I'm only bringing the pair of shoes I'm wearing. I know that's a little difficult one pair of shoes for walking and the theatre, but plain black converse are quite versatile.
I'm currently at school. I have two classes this morning and then I'll go to the bank to convert some money, and then back home to rest and to get my luggage and then I'm off to Copenhagen and the airport. Our plane doesn't leave until 21:40. We are supposed to be there two hours ahead so that puts us at 19:40. So, I'll leave Ålsgårde around 18:00. This will be my last post until I get back to Denmark. I wish everyone a great week, and I promise a detailed post when I get back.
Last night I finished packing. I have a 3/4 full duffel bag and then my backpack that contains my camera and umbrella. I packed as light as possible only a coupe of pairs of pants, some t-shirts, and then one nice outfit for the theatre. I'm only bringing the pair of shoes I'm wearing. I know that's a little difficult one pair of shoes for walking and the theatre, but plain black converse are quite versatile.
I'm currently at school. I have two classes this morning and then I'll go to the bank to convert some money, and then back home to rest and to get my luggage and then I'm off to Copenhagen and the airport. Our plane doesn't leave until 21:40. We are supposed to be there two hours ahead so that puts us at 19:40. So, I'll leave Ålsgårde around 18:00. This will be my last post until I get back to Denmark. I wish everyone a great week, and I promise a detailed post when I get back.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start