onsdag, februar 04, 2004

Danish Movie
In March I am going to Italy with my class. We are doing an exchange with a class. I've been corresponding via snail mail with my Italian girl, Aida, since Christmas. The Danish teacher wanted us to go a step further though, and to make a video to send to Italy. We just finished making it. If the Italians weren't scared of coming up to Denmark before they sure will be when they see this video. Among other things we have people in togas, cross dressing, wearing large wigs, and making jokes that are not funny when they are translated into English. My group was the toga group. We dressed in togas and talked about the food differences in Italy and Denmark. In order to give the Italians a good example of Danish food I bought fresh "Danish's" from the bakery this morning. The great thing about it was once we were finished with them in the video I got to eat them. They are 110% better then what is called a Danish in the states.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start