tirsdag, august 02, 2005

20 Days 23 Hours and 28 Minutes

until I leave for Reno. My roommate’s name is Rachel and she's from Las Vegas. We'll be living in Argenta Hall which is the largest and newest dormitory. We have air-conditioning and our own bathroom. That's right. The two of us have our own bathroom. No waiting in lines for a shower in the morning we get our own. Yeah!

I've been doing a bit of school shopping. It has been a little difficult due to the fact that I am flying to school, yet I was able to buy some new clothes (five new pairs of pants), sheets, and my bedding. My bedding is being shipped directly to my uncle in Reno. He also has my bike and a box of things that I sent with him when he came for the family reunion over the 4th of July.

I'm excited.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start