Yesterday I received multiple e-mails from the people I will be staying at in Denmark. The first people I will be with will be for only less than a month. The second family has two boys, eleven and thirteen, and I will be with them until December 1st. And the third family is a retired couple. I have not yet been informed who my fourth family will be. I also got the news yesterday that the rotary club that is sponsoring me wants me to go to a meeting during the time I will be away at camp. This did not make me very happy. I’m going to see what I can do to change the meeting time, but the only other time than the one they provided seemed to be the day that I leave the country. I’m not sure if I’d want to spend the hour before I left with a bunch of people I don’t know.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start