12 Days!
I recieved a letter today for the family I will be staying with from August until December. Their names are Maria and Ole, and they have two sons, Daniel (age 13) and Benjamin (age 10). In the letter Maria talked about all of their interests, and I feel at ease now. Maria is catholic and is allergic to all cats and dogs. Ole is Epsicoplean and plays guitar. Daniel loves Harry Potter, and Benjamin's B-Day is six days after mine!
Today I'll be leaving for camp, so I won't be able to blog until I get back on the 12th.
I recieved a letter today for the family I will be staying with from August until December. Their names are Maria and Ole, and they have two sons, Daniel (age 13) and Benjamin (age 10). In the letter Maria talked about all of their interests, and I feel at ease now. Maria is catholic and is allergic to all cats and dogs. Ole is Epsicoplean and plays guitar. Daniel loves Harry Potter, and Benjamin's B-Day is six days after mine!
Today I'll be leaving for camp, so I won't be able to blog until I get back on the 12th.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start