It's now 18 days until I depart on my journey to another country. When this all began I didn’t believe I would be nervous, but now as the time of departure nears I feel my nerves acting up more and more. The thought of not seeing my parents for an entire year now seems to be real and quite scary.
This week though I’m having a good time at home. For the next week, Briley and Becca will be at my house. We are looking forward to a good time of watching movies and sleeping. Unfortunately the thought of leaving the country in the next month weighs heavily on my mind and there is a lot that I have to finish before I can have total fun. For instance packing. . . have you ever thought about packing for a year? By regulation I am allowed two 70lbs. bags for international travel, but that is the same amount for when I travel home, so I am trying to pack one 70lbs. bag with another inside of it for my travel home in a year. I’ll keep you updated on how that goes.
This week though I’m having a good time at home. For the next week, Briley and Becca will be at my house. We are looking forward to a good time of watching movies and sleeping. Unfortunately the thought of leaving the country in the next month weighs heavily on my mind and there is a lot that I have to finish before I can have total fun. For instance packing. . . have you ever thought about packing for a year? By regulation I am allowed two 70lbs. bags for international travel, but that is the same amount for when I travel home, so I am trying to pack one 70lbs. bag with another inside of it for my travel home in a year. I’ll keep you updated on how that goes.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start